Media

Wednesday

April Fools Day :)

..... Should I or shouldn't I ? hhmmmm.
Renovations can be a stressful ordeal, a lot of pieces to a sometimes confusing puzzle. Decisions have to made , .... many times that alone can drive the clients , mad. Mad at each other, mad at the suppliers, ..... mad at themselves for picking a color that looked great on a stamp-sized sample, only to walk into a room that now ..... looks like the inside of a .....pumpkin ! Aahhhh !
..... should I lighten up the scene , with an April Fools day prank ?
Ahuh,.... ahuh.....ahuh..... I think I will ! :)

Lighten up , pour your spouse a glass of wine , walk through the project and laugh at a few things.
Celebrate the fact that you both had the creative gusto to undertake a renovation, ..... and will still be together after it ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment