Media

Saturday

Stop Listening, You Stop Learning !

The latter part of 2008, I seemed to be taken by all the information out there !
I have become a part of the Internet community ...... websites, blog pages, soon to be presenting online videos on a number of Construction related subjects, and on another site called ..... "FEED ME CHEAP AND EASY .COM"
we are making life simpler for our.... "future-shapers" ,.... "students" !!!! making sure they eat properly and have the energy they need to succeed ! I happen to have quite a few friends that are "chefs", and they are going to help me make videos that will help these kids of ours
EAT CHEAP AND EASY !! :)
..... it is mind-boggling, when you realize how many people are .... online, twitting, googling and facebookin' ..........
So much to learn and share. It took me too long to realize .... "I" am an expert, ...... and I am going to share that expertise with anyone who needs help with any DESIGN and CONSTRUCTION related projects. Thanks for visiting CONSTRUCTION WITH CHRIS !!
I'm here to help !
There are some great courses and seminars available that can really motivate you , get out there
....... and remember, ..... YOU STOP LISTENING, .... YOU STOP LEARNING !!
I've been to Calgary for a weekend seminar that changed my outlook on quite a few aspects of life, ..... Palm Springs ..... twice, ..... and Los Angeles on Tuesday .......
..... aaahhhhh I'm turning into a human "sponge" ........ bring it on !
Stay positive ! Talk soon . Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment