Media

Sunday

Work hard, Play harder !

Hi, just finished a cruise on the seven seas :)
...... well not all seven, just one really .... and .... it was an ocean.
..... Port Canaveral to Nassau, Bahamas ..... St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands..... then St. Maarten ....... except for lining up for "everything" ..... it was fun ! ( I didn't plan on a cruise until I was at least a "100" :) , ..... but the swine flu put an end to our Mexican vacation, so I had to be creative, quickly. )
I must say , I'm a little concerned with the number of people that were , lets say ...... a little overweight, I think we were lucky that they didn't announce they saw something special on a particular side of the ship , the onslaught of ...... weighty souls would have flipped us over !!
..... don't misunderstand me , there is nothing wrong with enjoying a good meal , but for gods sake ..... take enough for just ONE person and choose something healthy !
With this construction game I'm involved with , I work hard ............ and I make sure to play harder !
Drop us a line when you need me , you know the drill.
take care .......... Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment